Friday, November 11, 2011

Coffee Quotes and Sayings.



1.   A  cup  of  coffee  shared  with  a  friend
       is  happiness  tasted  and  time  well  spent.
  
2.  There  has  never  been  a  better  office  communication  system 
      than  the  coffee brake.

 3.  Nothing  like  a  good  cup  of  Joe  in  the  morning.
  
 4.  Coffee,  all  goodness  of  life  in  a  cup.

 5.   On  the  eighth  day  God  created  coffee, so  people  like  me 
       could  experiance  those  seven  other days.

 6.  If  heaven  had  a  flavor......  it  would  be  coffee!

 7.  Decaffeinated  coffee,  is  just  useless  brown  water.

 8.  Only  Irish  coffee  provides  in  a  single  glass  all  four  essential 
      food  groups:  alcohol,  caffeine,  sugar  and  fat.

  9.  Espresso  is  to  Italy,  what  champagne  is  to  France.

  10.  Mothers  are  wonderful  people,  who  can  get  up  in  the 
         morning  before  the  smell  of  coffee.

  11.  Coffee,  like  a  life...  One  sip  at  a  time.

  12.  Men  are  like  a  coffee,  they're  strong,  warm  and  keep  you  up 
         all  night!

  13.  Coffee  is  the  best  medicine  for  stressed  people.

  14.  Coffee  is  not  a  beverage...  It's  a  moment  of  pleasure.

  15.  Some  coffee + Some  thinking = Some  good  ideas.

  16.  If  you'll  excuse  me  a  minute,  I'm  going  to  have  a  cup  of 
         coffee.

  17.  I  have  measured  out  my  life  with  coffee  spoons.

  18.  I  have  some  dreams,  they  were  clouds  in  my  coffee.

  19.   I  think  if  I  were  a  women  I'd  wear  coffee  as  a  perfume.

  20.  Coffee:  Black  as  the  devil,  hot  as  hell,  pure  as  an  angel, 
         sweet  as  love.




No comments:

Total Pageviews