Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter cupcakes

       This  is  my  first  post.  It  took  me  so  long   post  something.  I  don't  know  where  to  start .  It's  so  much  to  post...   Let  me  start  from   the  whether.  Finely  it's  already  spring, late,  but  it's  here.   There  is  still  cold  out,  trees  are  not  completely  green  yet,  flowers  just  started  bloom.      Magnolias   bloom  beautifully,  (I  love  magnolias)  cherry  trees  are  lovely,  spring  flowers  blooming  and  spring  is  in  the  air.  And  hopefully  we  going  to  have  a  warm,  sunny  days  soon.... By  the  way  what's  the   whether  forecast  for  tomorrow,  Easter  Sunday?  Yes  tomorrow  is  Easter  and  I  decide  make  cupcakes,  I  love  decorate   cakes  and   cupcakes.
      And  there  they  are,  my  beautiful  cupcakes  for  Easter.
                                                                     
                       


                                        Chocolate  buttercream  cupcakes.




Buttercream  cupcakes.




Sunflower.




More  sunflowers.



More  cupcakes.




Cupcakes  again.




Some  cupcakes  I  decorated  like  a  grass  and  put  sugar  coated  almonds  on  top.  Everybody  loved  them.




It  was  fun  make  them.




I  enjoyed  decorate  them.



No comments:

Total Pageviews