Friday, April 29, 2011

Three tier wedding cake.

    When  my  friend  Arianna  asked  me  to  make  her  wedding  cake,   I  was  so   happy,  but  I  wasn't  sure  if  I  could  do  it,  because  I  hadn't  made  a  wedding  cake   before.  I  always  doubt  myself  at  everything  I  do,  even  if  I'm  good  at  it.   She  said  to  me  "Iza,  you  are  a  good  baker,  why  do  you  doubt  yourself?"

   She  wanted  a  red  velvet   cake. When   I  said  to  her  " I  don't  have   good  red  velvet  cake  recipe",  she  says  "don't  worry,  I'm  going  to  get  a  recipe  for  you".  She  got  a  recipe  and  I  made  this  beautiful  three  tier  wedding  cake.



      It's  a  red  velvet  cake,  with   delicious  mascarpone  cream  filling  and  cream  cheese  frosting,  decorated  with  fresh  orchids.

No comments:

Total Pageviews